Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome

Hello! This is Chris...for months Marily and I have been talking about starting a blog to post reviews on restaurants we dined at. You see, we like food...not just to eat it, but to enjoy it...from the ambiance to the desserts and everything in between. Well, my wonderful wife finally decided to kick me in the arse and forced me to help setup this blog....finally. I admit, sometimes I procrastinate...OK, as she might tell you, I do it alot. I don't see it as procrastinating...I like to think of it as "research and development."

So, since this is OUR blog, you can expect to hear from us both...sometimes as separate blogs and sometimes written together. Like for instance, as I hear Marily giggling in my left ear, I'll take this time to pass the laptop to her for a Marily-ism or two (my wife has an amazing imagination, one of the reasons I love her so...if you stick around, you might get to experience it too!).

Aw man! Chris put me on the spot. Well, it's me Marily....Chris did a great job at summarizing exactly what this blog is for. Yes, you will hear from just me at times with my random thoughts and ideas so don't think this blog will be just about food. I tend to have many ideas and questions that I analyze and at times blogging will be inevitable.

She's not lying, maybe one day she'll share her conspiracy theory regarding Hillary Clinton ;) OK...time for bed, I've got 3 miles to run bright and early in the morning.

One response to “Welcome”

Krystal R said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! My husband and I are coffee people, too...we think more like coffee snobs! We hate starbucks, and always prefer the better cup of joe from a small cafe! Can't wait to see more blogs from you two! Congrats on your marriage, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails